- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
26 October 2011
Tulisa Contostavlos is no stranger to statuesque heels, and it's good to be able to track down her footwear choices to affordable high street establishments from time to time! These feisty platforms, with their fetishy corset-tied toes are very much in keeping
20 October 2011
While we might be a little too old to spend our afternoons daydreaming about clicking our heels and ending up in Oz, Aldo's ah-mazing 'McIntyde' platform pumps have more than a little Dorothy about them. Maybe it's the retro-inspired styling, sequin, velvet trim
20 October 2011
Yesterday, I spotted a double rainbow outside after a particularly hard downpour. It was a nice reminder that there's always a silver lining to some bad weather. In the same way, the chilly weather might mean you have to put away your flip flops and open-toed
19 October 2011
Jimmy Choo's Kershaw is one of our all-time favourite styles. It has two major drawbacks, however: (1) It's sold out everywhere and (2) it costs over a grand. Not one to be put off, however, Ms. Shoewawa has scoured the high street for similar styles, and has
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...