- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
- You Stud! Our Favourite Studded Shoes and Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
9 September 2011
I have a bit of a soft-spot for shoes that are inspired by dancefloor footwear, (perhaps because they are made to be practical and easy to wear - don't tell anyone!) and love it when the classic styles originating in the ballroom are decorated and revamped to
8 September 2011
Debenhams has another of its epic sales going on at the moment, and this includes discounts across the board in their well-stocked shoe selection (including these cute leopard-spot pumps, which are now just £32.40). Storecard holders get an additional 10% off
7 September 2011
We love it when stars go down-to-earth on big overblown events like the GQ Awards: with the recession still droning on, it can be quite a relief to see that celebs are just as cash-conscious as the rest of us, picking up their red carpet gear from high street
1 September 2011
If you longed to own a pair of Jimmy Choo's disco shoes, you might just be satisfied by this fun-loving new style at Topshop. They don't light up, but they certainly have a lot of the same luminescent style notes as the pair the influenced them.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...