- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
22 September 2011
Jessie J has recently had to come to terms with the fact that she may never be able to wear high heels again (the horror!) but if these shots taken at Fashion Week are anything to go by, she won't be letting her footwear handicap get in the way of style.
14 September 2011
A pair of studded pumps is one of the most effortless ways to inject a little luxe punk (or indeed fetish) into your A/W look, without resorting to more obvious stilettos. Office's pair are not an all-out copy of Louboutin's iconic studded flats, but they're
13 September 2011
Mary Portas' footwear collaboration with Clarks has proven so popular that a 1000-strong mailing list has had to be drawn up to cope with demand for her red and fuchsia 'La Magdalene' shoe (pictured).
9 September 2011
I have a bit of a soft-spot for shoes that are inspired by dancefloor footwear, (perhaps because they are made to be practical and easy to wear - don't tell anyone!) and love it when the classic styles originating in the ballroom are decorated and revamped to
8 September 2011
Debenhams has another of its epic sales going on at the moment, and this includes discounts across the board in their well-stocked shoe selection (including these cute leopard-spot pumps, which are now just £32.40). Storecard holders get an additional 10% off
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...