- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
8 September 2011
Splashing around in puddles and autumn leaves shouldn't just be the pastime of the young. It's sad that we grow out of it, as it's really such a simple pleasure. Nothing beats pulling on a pair of cosy socks or tights, grabbing your favourite boots, and enjoying
7 September 2011
We love it when stars go down-to-earth on big overblown events like the GQ Awards: with the recession still droning on, it can be quite a relief to see that celebs are just as cash-conscious as the rest of us, picking up their red carpet gear from high street
6 September 2011
I dread to think how these boots would fare on a wet and drizzly day like today, but assuming you'll always be lucky with the weather (personally I think wearing my suede shoes causes rain), these shoes will make a rich and luxurious addition to your autumn
2 September 2011
The jewel trend is coming thick and fast, with peacock-coloured gems popping up all over the high street. Miss Selfridge has now become the latest to take on the trend, and we're impressed by these jewel-embellished platform sandals that would make perfect party
1 September 2011
Sometimes, it's hard to justify buying another pair of shoes.Take these wedges above as an example. You've probably already got a pair of brown heels or wedges that are perfectly suitable for work. Do you really need another pair?These are slightly different
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...