- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
- Are you ready to party in perspex? Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
4 August 2011
New Look have really embraced the trend for loafer courts, and these Tassel Loafers are the latest in a series of ways they've produced the style. The black version is fairly dull, but this brown on brown version is cute - particularly as the contrasting colours
3 August 2011
There's something endlessly appealing about ultra shiny shoes, and right now we're loving the trend for rendering neutral-toned heels in high-gloss patent. Mango's new A/W 2011 collection is just starting to drop, and these smooth and lovely heels are among our
1 August 2011
Toe-capped shoes have been around for a while, but this is a look that seems to be only growing in popularity. These two-tone block heeled shoes from Dorothy Perkins are a stylish and wallet-friendly way to get the look, and we can see them really coming in
28 July 2011
Sometimes, someone comes along and lays claim to a word - ruining it in the eyes of many. 'Swagger' has arguably been picked by Cher Lloyd, which is rarely a good thing. On the upside, these shoes are gorgeous. A eye-catching red combined with a killer heel an
27 July 2011
These Chloe-style, thick strapped sandals have been around for a while now, but as the summer struggles to take flight, we're suddenly really crushing on these simple, almost childlike shoes. They complement shift dresses and other smart-casual summer gear like
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...