- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
11 August 2011
We're positively licking our lips at the new collection from Aldo this week, which takes the summer's seventies vibe forward without resorting to too much glitter, and brings it into a new season with enthusiasm and vigour. Lots of bright reds and smart blacks
8 August 2011
Schuh really are going crazy for the glitter at the moment, and we have to admit we're being swept along with the excitement! New in store from Red or Dead are these adorable 'ruby slippers' made in a girlish Mary-Jane style.Many of the glitter shoes available
4 August 2011
New Look have really embraced the trend for loafer courts, and these Tassel Loafers are the latest in a series of ways they've produced the style. The black version is fairly dull, but this brown on brown version is cute - particularly as the contrasting colours
3 August 2011
There's something endlessly appealing about ultra shiny shoes, and right now we're loving the trend for rendering neutral-toned heels in high-gloss patent. Mango's new A/W 2011 collection is just starting to drop, and these smooth and lovely heels are among our
1 August 2011
Toe-capped shoes have been around for a while, but this is a look that seems to be only growing in popularity. These two-tone block heeled shoes from Dorothy Perkins are a stylish and wallet-friendly way to get the look, and we can see them really coming in
28 July 2011
Sometimes, someone comes along and lays claim to a word - ruining it in the eyes of many. 'Swagger' has arguably been picked by Cher Lloyd, which is rarely a good thing. On the upside, these shoes are gorgeous. A eye-catching red combined with a killer heel an
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...