- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
1 July 2011
Monsoon really are turning our heads at the moment. Once just a destination for occasionwear when you'd run out of other ideas, it's not a great place to find stylish and interesting going-out shoes that are often more exciting than what you'll find in dedicated
29 June 2011
Our love for loafers is going nowhere, and latest on the list is this lovely suede style from Nine West. It looks great in one of the season's hottest colours: orangey tan, perfect for matching up with navy blue, nautical chic and darker neutrals.
28 June 2011
We love a bit of piping on our shoes, and this cleverly stylised loafer from Red Herring really benefits from the thick, tan-coloured border that marks out its lines. It's a really clever way of getting the loafer 'look' using really simple design tactics, and
23 June 2011
New Look has a bit of a penchant for cut out detail - both in their footwear and their clothing. While I'm not entirely won over by their cut out dresses, I'm quite happily building a collection of their heels. And these New Look Cut Out Peeptoe Heels are a
21 June 2011
A pair of cute, pink, strappy clogs is a great asset to your wardrobe around this time of year, so I'm personally jumping for joy at all the cloggy styles I'm spotting in the sales at the moment., One of the best deals I've seen is one these 'Logan' shoes at
20 June 2011
Love the statement heels and bendy shapes of YSL et. al but can't stretch to the cost? We've got our eye on thee wild leopard print heels over at Schuh today, as we think they'd be a pretty damn good compromise, and so much kinder on the wallet.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...