- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
- Are you ready to party in perspex? Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
25 May 2011
Yes, they're from Barratt's, but I think you'd be in with a pretty good chance of hiding that fact if you wished to do so. This is a simple, tried-and-tested style that works, and we think the addition of pale glitter all over the wide straps really helps give
24 May 2011
If you were a big fan of Kate Middleton's 'thank god it's all over' post-wedding wedges, you'll probably be keen to snap up an identical pair from L.K Bennett. But there's still a waiting list in place, meaning you may not be lucky this time around if your name
23 May 2011
M&S' revolutionary Insolia technology takes the 'ouch' out of high heels and allows you to get on with your day unimpeded by the pain associated with many similarly high styles. They're also among some of the chain's hottest designs for summer, which really is
20 May 2011
The Miu Miu-inspired high street pieces are still coming thick and fast, and for the bargain-hunters among us this can only be a good thing - especially when they're made to look as beautiful as these adorable 'Cleo' platform sandals that just dropped at Schuh.
17 May 2011
Brogues are a bit of a 'marmite style', but having finally acquired a pair and growing to love the look, I'm coming around to the idea of a high heeled pair. Having done the rounds of the A/W press days, it looks like this style is not going anywhere, so I'd
16 May 2011
Dorothy Perkins' Raffia range is a really fun little collection that's quite unlike anything else we've spotted on the high street, yet is totally and utterly on trend. Each shoe has the same signature chequered look somewhere on its body or heel, and these
16 May 2011
Debenhams are at it again with their sales, and this time they've offered 25% off everything across the board. Sounds at least worth a visit, doesn't it? Debenhams stocks a wide range of shoes for all occasions, from brands including Dune, Carvela and Nine West,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...