- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
2 June 2011
I initially spotted the sister version of this shoe on the Topshop website, which comes in a pink and yellow - perfect for the colour-blocking trend.But these blue and grey versions are far more wearable, and the mix of blue and grey is just right. Topshop
26 May 2011
These very 'Jackson Pollock-style' boots from Jeffrey Campbell at Office are the sort of high street pieces we just can't resist, and for those who'd dare to wear, will make a real statement this summer. Why pick up a ubiquitous beige pair when you could be
25 May 2011
Yes, they're from Barratt's, but I think you'd be in with a pretty good chance of hiding that fact if you wished to do so. This is a simple, tried-and-tested style that works, and we think the addition of pale glitter all over the wide straps really helps give
24 May 2011
If you were a big fan of Kate Middleton's 'thank god it's all over' post-wedding wedges, you'll probably be keen to snap up an identical pair from L.K Bennett. But there's still a waiting list in place, meaning you may not be lucky this time around if your name
23 May 2011
M&S' revolutionary Insolia technology takes the 'ouch' out of high heels and allows you to get on with your day unimpeded by the pain associated with many similarly high styles. They're also among some of the chain's hottest designs for summer, which really is
20 May 2011
The Miu Miu-inspired high street pieces are still coming thick and fast, and for the bargain-hunters among us this can only be a good thing - especially when they're made to look as beautiful as these adorable 'Cleo' platform sandals that just dropped at Schuh.
17 May 2011
Brogues are a bit of a 'marmite style', but having finally acquired a pair and growing to love the look, I'm coming around to the idea of a high heeled pair. Having done the rounds of the A/W press days, it looks like this style is not going anywhere, so I'd
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...