- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
- Are you ready to party in perspex? Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
3 May 2011
There was a time when I would not have dreamed of buying shoes in H&M. It has taken a while for the high street giant that so reliably churns out wearable tops, dresses and jeans for next to nothing to get to grips with footwear, but now it seems they are really
21 April 2011
Much as it pains me to admit it, I have a bit of a rocky relationship with high heels. My feet are on the wide side, which in practice means I could never wear at least half the shoes I write about and admire - in particular the heels, which tend to force weight
21 April 2011
A girl can never have too many pastel-coloured pumps. Or enough sparkles. Hell, a girl can never have too many shoes! These Marilyn Crystal Pumps (or is it crsytal? Unsure whether the repeated typo on the Miss Selfridge site is on purpose...) features a bow adorned
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...