- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
16 May 2011
Dorothy Perkins' Raffia range is a really fun little collection that's quite unlike anything else we've spotted on the high street, yet is totally and utterly on trend. Each shoe has the same signature chequered look somewhere on its body or heel, and these
16 May 2011
Debenhams are at it again with their sales, and this time they've offered 25% off everything across the board. Sounds at least worth a visit, doesn't it? Debenhams stocks a wide range of shoes for all occasions, from brands including Dune, Carvela and Nine West,
3 May 2011
There was a time when I would not have dreamed of buying shoes in H&M. It has taken a while for the high street giant that so reliably churns out wearable tops, dresses and jeans for next to nothing to get to grips with footwear, but now it seems they are really
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...