- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
21 April 2011
Much as it pains me to admit it, I have a bit of a rocky relationship with high heels. My feet are on the wide side, which in practice means I could never wear at least half the shoes I write about and admire - in particular the heels, which tend to force weight
21 April 2011
A girl can never have too many pastel-coloured pumps. Or enough sparkles. Hell, a girl can never have too many shoes! These Marilyn Crystal Pumps (or is it crsytal? Unsure whether the repeated typo on the Miss Selfridge site is on purpose...) features a bow adorned
13 April 2011
New Look has long been a bastion of affordable style that often walks on the edgier side of the high street. Now, its commitment to cool design look set to get even stronger, as it has joined forces with London College of Fashion, whose students have created
8 April 2011
Get ready for a blooming good summer with these quirky rose corsage shoes by Head Over Heels. The nude-toned uppers are set off by an eye-popping squishy 3D rose corsage that sits prettily on the side of the shoe.
8 April 2011
Zara might not offer some of the edgier styles that high street rival Topshop offers, but it makes up for it in well made, seasonal pieces that take inspiration from the catwalk but don't entirely clone it. These Zara Basic Court Shoes in green will work well
5 April 2011
Office has just announced that one of its legendary sales is beginning imminently, so as you might expect, our scouts have already headed over for a bit of a rummage. A lot of styles have simply had £10 or £20 knocked off, and there are many much bigger
4 April 2011
Many people love their wedges, but I've met the odd Shoewawa reader who finds the style a little boring and prefers the more hard-hitting allure of heels. Well if that's you, I'm hoping that your head just might be turned to the wonders of wedges by a wild animal
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...