- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
25 July 2012
River Island has gone in for a bit of a Vivienne Westwood-esque punk aesthetic with some of its new season shoes, and we couldn't help but take notice of this fierce-looking sandal that's available now for £65 here. The shoe reminds us a lot of the styles that
20 July 2012
If you love the warm, Mexican vibes radiating from Christian Louboutin's South American inspired Mexibeads collection (but not so much the price tag) you might be interested in some of Dune's current season styles, which are definitely dancing to a similar Latin
28 June 2012
Zara has been one of the last high street shops to put its items on sale this summer, but the chain finally caved in today with reductions in all departments. The shoes in this season's collection are particularly lovely, so if you were put off by the price
15 May 2012
The weather...who knows what it's going to do next? this weekend much of the UK was bathed by sunshine, but now it seems it's business as usual with dull skies and a downpour every couple of hours. What on earth are we supposed to be wearing in this constantly
9 May 2012
Despite what you might think from reading this blog on a regular basis, shoes don't have to be brutish, armadillo-like or heel free! We're still big fans of cute-looking shoes, and these 'Sweetie Pie' pumps with their gingerbread man pattern are so adorable you
27 April 2012
We've heard news from high-street fashion mecca (aka Topshop) that statement shoes are this season's game changers and we couldn't agree more. We're used to seeing various clothing items become each season's must-have, whilst shoes serve to be the necessary last
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...