- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
- Are you ready to party in perspex? Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
13 April 2012
We've decided to head back to Zara for another bit of occasionwear shopping, after falling head-over-heels in love with these sparkly sandals last week. We had hoped to find more affordable glamour where that came from, and we weren't disappointed...
11 April 2012
Pencil heels have become the latest breakthrough trend to hit the heart of the high street by landing on Marks and Spencers' shelves, and we can't help being a little bit sweet on these stubby-heeled suede dolly shoes that are new in store. Being part of the
5 April 2012
Have you been into a branch of Zara recently? Our editor was browsing one of the chain's London branches yesterday and couldn't help but get a little excited by some of the footwear on offer. She didn't buy this time - but only because she had a train to catch
2 April 2012
We're under no illusions about the naming conventions for shoes: put simply, they don't make sense. But we have to admit that we're a bit confused as to why Zara have called this rather pretty lattice-cut sandal style 'Jelly Shoes'. Jelly shoes are a thing,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...