- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
20 April 2012
If it's shoes for partying in, dancing in and having fun in, you really can't put a foot wrong at Topshop at the moment! The store's shoes (which we think always look so much better in real life than they do on their website) are some of the most stylishly
18 April 2012
We've given up hope of spring ever arriving here in London now, but there's still hope for summer, and today we're defying the vile rainy weather by thinking about what we'll be wearing on our feet during the inevitable heatwave...whenever it arrives. Aldo is
13 April 2012
We've decided to head back to Zara for another bit of occasionwear shopping, after falling head-over-heels in love with these sparkly sandals last week. We had hoped to find more affordable glamour where that came from, and we weren't disappointed...
11 April 2012
Pencil heels have become the latest breakthrough trend to hit the heart of the high street by landing on Marks and Spencers' shelves, and we can't help being a little bit sweet on these stubby-heeled suede dolly shoes that are new in store. Being part of the
5 April 2012
Have you been into a branch of Zara recently? Our editor was browsing one of the chain's London branches yesterday and couldn't help but get a little excited by some of the footwear on offer. She didn't buy this time - but only because she had a train to catch
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...