- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
2 April 2012
We're under no illusions about the naming conventions for shoes: put simply, they don't make sense. But we have to admit that we're a bit confused as to why Zara have called this rather pretty lattice-cut sandal style 'Jelly Shoes'. Jelly shoes are a thing,
30 March 2012
Here at Shoewawa HQ we've all been getting a bit excited about the Designed by Miss Selfridge collection today, and it has to be said that this high street brand is really getting back under our skin as a powerhouse of affordable style. There are currently no
27 March 2012
We've often said that it's high time to give nautical the heave ho here at Shoewawa, but when adorable shoes like this are being made, who's complaining? These fun red white and blue sandals are £44.99 at New Look and made by Ruby Shoo.
20 March 2012
Pilgrim pumps, like loafers, brogues and anything else that's mostly flat and a little bit unisex tends to divide our readers, so if you're not a fan of the time-honoured look, you'll probably not be feeling the love for these new 'Freckles' shoes at Office. If
16 March 2012
Everyone needs one neutrally-coloured all-purpose pair of shoes for what we're starting to call "no sock season" and right now I'm veering towards choosing this stylish and versatile looking pair from Dune Head over Heels to be mine! While we're all lusting
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...