- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
14 March 2012
River Island's Design Forum is a truly fabulous platform for emerging fashion talent, and the best thing about it for us cash-strapped consumers is that the prices are pretty good too: These stunning wedges by Julian J Smith, for example, are £55 at River
13 March 2012
We're seeing so much creativity on the high street at the moment that there's guaranteed to be something worth getting excited about wherever you look. Topshop in particular has really gone for the glitter trend, which is about to hit us in unseasonably sparkly
9 March 2012
We've noticed a lot of online love for these block-heeled 'Koala' sandals which are new in at Office. The style draws on the colour block trend that has been huge in recent seasons, but also has all the hallmarks of this summer's trend for crazy neons and
7 March 2012
Our collective obsession with Versace and other loud and proud labels continues, and one store that is doing interesting things with the look is River Island. These totally wild heels, which have both crazy patterning AND studs, for example, are just in at £65
16 February 2012
Two tasty trends are rolled into one in these fabulous mint green heels: the sport luxe trend, characterised by perforated trainer-style leather, and the coming season's preoccupation with pale, ice-cream pastel colours. We love the combination in this shoe from
21 December 2011
If you go down to Topshop today you're sure to have a big surprise when you set eyes on these beautiful glitter-covered mid heels, which you can buy online here for £55. We think that's a pretty reasonable price for a classic style that will last long after
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...