- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- New Chloe Green CJG shoes land at Topshop! Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M plexiglass Read More »
- Walk Topshop's Way this Spring Summer 2012 Read More »
- Versace for H&M: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in High St
14 December 2011
Office have once again captured the current mood perfectly with these sequin-covered high-heeled loafers. Adding the sparkle transforms the preppy style from summer's tans and colour blocking into dazzling evening-wear, and we think it looks fab.
5 December 2011
Topshop have gauged the fashion mood of the season with pinpoint accuracy once again with these rather lovely 'Gilmore' shoes: a classic court style with a flash of contemporary flair provided by contrasting colour toe caps. Available in this peach and pale grey
30 November 2011
strong>Debenhams is one of our favourite high street haunts for a wealth of footwear brands, often at ultra-affordable prices. Best of all, the stores are huge and you can grab a bit of coffee and cake to keep you perky while you navigate the fashion aisles!
23 November 2011
Schuh can always be relied upon to turn out a great selection of fun, fashion-forward footwear in the summer months, and with brands like Rocket Dog, Irregular Choice and TOMS on board, there's something to suit every taste. Check out...
17 November 2011
This morning, a few lucky members of our team had the opportunity to get their mitts on the long-awaited Versace for H&M collection that launched in the UK today. We've already had a mini fashion parade in the office, and I can honestly say that the collection
16 November 2011
Still on the lookout for those perfect party heels? If your outfit has hints of navy in it, this criss-cross glitter style from Dorothy Perkins would be a great little buy - and we think it has more than a hint of Jimmy Choo about it, too. Never a bad quality
14 November 2011
When Jimmy Choo's lighting-up disco shoes first burst on to the scene a few years ago, nobody was quite ready for their colourful, translucent-soled appeal. But now the look is all the rage, and stores like Topshop are happily getting in on the action. What do
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...