- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
5 November 2008
Earlier this year I fell head over heels in love with a pair of Eley Kishimoto court shoes I could never dream of affording. Frilly and elegant, they hit the spot in terms of grown-up girliness. Fortunately, I've just discovered that Topshop have whipped up a
5 November 2008
Looking through Gemma's gallery of Primark party dresses over at Catwalk Queen, I couldn't help but do a double take when I came across this pink number and the shoes that accompanied it. If you remember back to April, when Gwyneth Paltrow was in the middle
4 November 2008
The overall shape of these two shoes is obviously very different, but that distinctive sculpted platform is so very "Nicholas Kirkwood" that I can't help but wonder if Carolos Santana has been taking notes from his fellow designer?
High Street vs Designer: Get Lindsay's patent platform look on the cheap (and without the botched fake tan job!)
14 October 2008
Lindsay Lohan was seen in some fab patent platforms a number of times in the past couple of days - first at the Diesel xXx party in New York on Sunday, where she somehow managed to overlook a pretty major tanning faux pas (check out that sock tan). Then mind
2 October 2008
Gucci's Autumn 2008 footwear collection has already been causing a major stir, with fringed boots (like the Devendra booties seen on Kylie Minogue), being copied in every corner of the globe. That's not the end of the Gucci obsession, with Kylie being seen i
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...