- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
15 July 2008
I don't think there's a high street shoe out there that could be mistaken for a genuine Louboutin (if there is, I really hope someone shows me it), but Moda in Pelle have certainly had a go at imitating the style of the designer's famous
10 July 2008
While not a direct copy and more an 'inspired-by', when I saw these ASOS patent peep toes they instantly reminded me of the Marc by Marc Jacobs patent pumps (quite possibly because I tried them on only the other day!)
8 July 2008
Notice anything familiar about these shoes? You should do, because this is the third time we've shown a pair just like them - the first time being back in December, when you showed you the originals, by Alexander McQueen, and the second
8 July 2008
YSL have a lot of starry shoes to answer for. Copies and 'inspired-by' versions of the Stella star sandal from the spring/summer 2008 collection have popped up everywhere this season. And while the real thing is on sale now ($335 from Bergdorf Goodman), the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...