- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
8 July 2008
YSL have a lot of starry shoes to answer for. Copies and 'inspired-by' versions of the Stella star sandal from the spring/summer 2008 collection have popped up everywhere this season. And while the real thing is on sale now ($335 from Bergdorf Goodman), the
7 July 2008
Well, come on, you didn't think Steve Madden could let there be an "It" shoe in existence without making his own version "inspired" by it now, did you? The "It" shoe in question is Dior's extreme gladiator sandals, as worn by Sarah Jessica
25 June 2008
Studded, 'tough'-looking shoes and accessories are the hot thing at the moment. Celebs and everyday fashionistas alike are loving the contrast created by pairing a fierce accessory with a prim and proper pencil skirt or floaty floral dress. SJP with her stu
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Following years of speculation, designer duo Dolce and Gabbana...
- Fancy seeing Rita play dress up as her favourite pop star...
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...