- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
8 July 2008
Notice anything familiar about these shoes? You should do, because this is the third time we've shown a pair just like them - the first time being back in December, when you showed you the originals, by Alexander McQueen, and the second
8 July 2008
YSL have a lot of starry shoes to answer for. Copies and 'inspired-by' versions of the Stella star sandal from the spring/summer 2008 collection have popped up everywhere this season. And while the real thing is on sale now ($335 from Bergdorf Goodman), the
7 July 2008
Well, come on, you didn't think Steve Madden could let there be an "It" shoe in existence without making his own version "inspired" by it now, did you? The "It" shoe in question is Dior's extreme gladiator sandals, as worn by Sarah Jessica
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...