- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
25 June 2008
Studded, 'tough'-looking shoes and accessories are the hot thing at the moment. Celebs and everyday fashionistas alike are loving the contrast created by pairing a fierce accessory with a prim and proper pencil skirt or floaty floral dress. SJP with her stu
22 April 2008
It's a 'High Street Vs Designer' feature, so it stands to reason that Steve Madden would be involved! This time Mr Madden has looked for "inspiration" from one of the most recognisable shoes of recent times - Balenciaga's famous 'lego' shoes, shown on the rig
15 April 2008
Another high street shoe retailer has been forced to destroy hundreds of pairs of shoes after being accused of copying designer styles. We noted the similarity between Gina's 'Zeta' and Moda in Pelle's 'Tallulah' styles back in May
15 April 2008
We're used to seing high street fashion "inspired" by designers, but I'm not sure whether Topshop should feel flattered or annoyed to see that it's apparently started to "inspire" some styles of its own. We wrote about Topshop's mid-heel Mary Jane court shoes
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...