- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
22 April 2008
It's a 'High Street Vs Designer' feature, so it stands to reason that Steve Madden would be involved! This time Mr Madden has looked for "inspiration" from one of the most recognisable shoes of recent times - Balenciaga's famous 'lego' shoes, shown on the rig
15 April 2008
Another high street shoe retailer has been forced to destroy hundreds of pairs of shoes after being accused of copying designer styles. We noted the similarity between Gina's 'Zeta' and Moda in Pelle's 'Tallulah' styles back in May
15 April 2008
We're used to seing high street fashion "inspired" by designers, but I'm not sure whether Topshop should feel flattered or annoyed to see that it's apparently started to "inspire" some styles of its own. We wrote about Topshop's mid-heel Mary Jane court shoes
8 April 2008
Kate Bosworth is the little fashion maven these days, isn't she? Arguably, this isn't exactly her most fabulous fashion moment, but wearing these heels from Chloe's Spring Summer '08 collection, you can't fault her for trying to do something different!
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...