- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
5 July 2007
I love a good game of spot the difference. Right now I'd be drawing a little circle around the platform sole of the shoe on the right shoe, and noting the blindingly obvious fact that one sandal is blue and the other is black. Maybe I'd circle the heel too, since
5 July 2007
There are certain looks you should avoid if you're trying to do something cheaply, and I think we've come across three of them here. The thought was there - bringing the world an affordable version of Miu Miu's jewel covered heels - but somehow teaming the jewels
3 July 2007
Dorothy Perkins' very Marc Jacobs-esque chunky strap sandals (left) are down to £12 in the sale. For that price you can definitely justify buying a bright colour like green or yellow over the original silvers and neutrals (right). I still can't decid....
2 July 2007
Red soled shoes for £17? Yep, something tells me these babies aren't up there with a pair of Pigalle's in the quality stakes, but if you want a cheap, eyecatching stiletto ASOS.com do deliver the goods with these patent peep toes. They come complete with a
27 June 2007
I'll spare you the blurb and simply say that when I came across these shoes, I said 'oooh, they're nice' to my computer monitor (nobody in the office listens any more). I know the ankle straps would cut into my cankles, but I don't care. They have a Miu Miu
20 June 2007
I'm not going to bother asking you to guess which one of these is from the high street and which is designer, but it is interesting to see that even a year after the Yves Saint Laurent 'Lou Lou' platform wedge hit the shelves, Topshop is still happy to use it
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...