- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
5 July 2007
There are certain looks you should avoid if you're trying to do something cheaply, and I think we've come across three of them here. The thought was there - bringing the world an affordable version of Miu Miu's jewel covered heels - but somehow teaming the jewels
3 July 2007
Dorothy Perkins' very Marc Jacobs-esque chunky strap sandals (left) are down to £12 in the sale. For that price you can definitely justify buying a bright colour like green or yellow over the original silvers and neutrals (right). I still can't decid....
2 July 2007
Red soled shoes for £17? Yep, something tells me these babies aren't up there with a pair of Pigalle's in the quality stakes, but if you want a cheap, eyecatching stiletto ASOS.com do deliver the goods with these patent peep toes. They come complete with a
27 June 2007
I'll spare you the blurb and simply say that when I came across these shoes, I said 'oooh, they're nice' to my computer monitor (nobody in the office listens any more). I know the ankle straps would cut into my cankles, but I don't care. They have a Miu Miu
20 June 2007
I'm not going to bother asking you to guess which one of these is from the high street and which is designer, but it is interesting to see that even a year after the Yves Saint Laurent 'Lou Lou' platform wedge hit the shelves, Topshop is still happy to use it
18 June 2007
Isn't it always the way? There's a shoe shop with a closing down sale, loads of great finds reduced to pocket money prices, and the one shoe I have my eye on hasn't been reduced! It could be because Ravel's chunky 'Cardigan' block......
18 June 2007
If you've had your eyes on Lily Allen recently you might have noticed her sporting some fetching platforms with a quilted stitched wedge. They're cute, wearable and Chanel, meaning they're also expensive! However, you can have cute, we...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...