- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
5 April 2007
Aldo are following in the footsteps of Marc Jacobs, Brian Atwood, Lanvin and co with their own lucite heeled platforms, and these really hit the trend bang on the head. The mixture of peep toe, covered platform sole and chunky block heel give the shoes an almost
5 April 2007
After the success of her previous collaboration with plus-size retailer Evans, Georgina Goodman is back again with another 'Love me love my shoes' range of wide-fit designer shoes at high street prices. I was on London's Oxford Street this morning reporting from
13 March 2007
This morning saw the launch of the latest must-have designer diffusion collection on the UK high street, 'Gold' by Giles Deacon for New Look. Modelled by Drew Barrymore, the collection included a range of wide-strap sandals and slingback wedges in various prints
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...