- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
5 April 2007
Aldo are following in the footsteps of Marc Jacobs, Brian Atwood, Lanvin and co with their own lucite heeled platforms, and these really hit the trend bang on the head. The mixture of peep toe, covered platform sole and chunky block heel give the shoes an almost
5 April 2007
After the success of her previous collaboration with plus-size retailer Evans, Georgina Goodman is back again with another 'Love me love my shoes' range of wide-fit designer shoes at high street prices. I was on London's Oxford Street this morning reporting from
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...