- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
13 March 2007
This morning saw the launch of the latest must-have designer diffusion collection on the UK high street, 'Gold' by Giles Deacon for New Look. Modelled by Drew Barrymore, the collection included a range of wide-strap sandals and slingback wedges in various prints
9 March 2007
The girls on the Shiny Fashion Forums pointed out I'd forgotten to mention the new designer ranges at Faith, so thanks for he tip, girls! Two stylish young designers who're no strangers to shoe fans - Olivia Morris and Gil Carvalho - have created capsule ranges
28 February 2007
Thanks must go to our forum superstar Julia for alterting me to this bit of designer vs high street brilliance. On the left are the Chloe originals, metal-tipped t-bars with chain detailing. They'll set you back a few hundred squids if you can even find them.
14 February 2007
When I saw these babies I was instantly reminded of a pair of Sergio Rossi tortoiseshell platforms that haunted me last year. At over $500, they were well out of most people's price range, but these are far more affordable if you love the slutty chic look of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...