- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
9 March 2007
The girls on the Shiny Fashion Forums pointed out I'd forgotten to mention the new designer ranges at Faith, so thanks for he tip, girls! Two stylish young designers who're no strangers to shoe fans - Olivia Morris and Gil Carvalho - have created capsule ranges
28 February 2007
Thanks must go to our forum superstar Julia for alterting me to this bit of designer vs high street brilliance. On the left are the Chloe originals, metal-tipped t-bars with chain detailing. They'll set you back a few hundred squids if you can even find them.
14 February 2007
When I saw these babies I was instantly reminded of a pair of Sergio Rossi tortoiseshell platforms that haunted me last year. At over $500, they were well out of most people's price range, but these are far more affordable if you love the slutty chic look of
9 February 2007
Though some of Kors strappy suede numbers were a bit too 90s for some girls in the office, we did pounce on the sexy gold heels and snakeskin uppers of these babies. Something tells us it'll only be a matter of weeks before someone (Jessica Simpson?) ....
2 February 2007
It seems a bit of a waste to fork out hundreds of pounds on a pair of Christian Louboutin wedges. Beautiful as they are, we all know if you're buying Louboutins you want that red sole! So if you're contemplating buying some stacked wedges like the ones on the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...