- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
20 August 2012
Jeffry Campbell's show-stopping shoe styles have been leading the way in the form of out-there, playful and directional footwear shapes for some time now, so it comes as no surprise that there are a fair few copies surfacing trying to cash in on their trademark
17 August 2012
The doyennes of designer fashion at Net-a-Porter say that "Chloé's stud-sprayed 'Susannah' boots have achieved cult fashion status," so it's no surprise that high street copies are cropping up all over the shop. The original studded, buckled low-heel ankle...
6 August 2012
The first pieces from Matalan's new autumn/winter 2012 collection landed in store and online today, and so far we're really impressed by what we've seen. As we've come to expect from the brand, there's a great selection of key trend-led pieces for the season,
26 July 2012
The wedge trainer has been Spring / Summer 2012's hero shoe type, and no matter how much we try to resist it (sometimes it's just hard to get a girl out of her heels), the upcoming London Olympics 2012 is having an influence on every facet of our lives, including
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...