- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
9 February 2007
Though some of Kors strappy suede numbers were a bit too 90s for some girls in the office, we did pounce on the sexy gold heels and snakeskin uppers of these babies. Something tells us it'll only be a matter of weeks before someone (Jessica Simpson?) ....
2 February 2007
It seems a bit of a waste to fork out hundreds of pounds on a pair of Christian Louboutin wedges. Beautiful as they are, we all know if you're buying Louboutins you want that red sole! So if you're contemplating buying some stacked wedges like the ones on the
23 January 2007
The ruched, crossover straps of these shoes are instantly recognisable as a Louboutin trait (remember the ones SJP wore to the SAG awards?) and it's no surprise that they've been reinterpreted by lower-end brands for those of us intent on getting some designer
23 January 2007
Nine West's Varina boot, on sale for $96, has a fairly similar look to the MICHAEL Michael Kors Winter Warrior Bootie, at $189. The Nine West version actually has the more stylish platform, while the MICHAEL rubber platform is designed more for traction - wh
19 January 2007
I know the fashion world goes round in very small circles, and lower-priced brands have a big tendency to take inspiration from the catwalk...but really, why would you copy the fugly Marc Jacobs boot / legwarmer nightmares (left)? As much as I love the man, but
3 January 2007
These Rebecca Taylor bow wedges bear striking resemblance to certain highly praised Marc Jacobs bow pumps - at least the bow part. These don't have the same sophistication as the patent D'Orsays but I really like the sassy color and style. A little 50's house
12 December 2006
If you'd have told me a year ago that the person who'd bring us the best animal print Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle' alternative would be a man more known for his latin guitar stylings than his fashion sense, I would have laughed in your face. Especially since
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...