- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
23 January 2007
The ruched, crossover straps of these shoes are instantly recognisable as a Louboutin trait (remember the ones SJP wore to the SAG awards?) and it's no surprise that they've been reinterpreted by lower-end brands for those of us intent on getting some designer
23 January 2007
Nine West's Varina boot, on sale for $96, has a fairly similar look to the MICHAEL Michael Kors Winter Warrior Bootie, at $189. The Nine West version actually has the more stylish platform, while the MICHAEL rubber platform is designed more for traction - wh
19 January 2007
I know the fashion world goes round in very small circles, and lower-priced brands have a big tendency to take inspiration from the catwalk...but really, why would you copy the fugly Marc Jacobs boot / legwarmer nightmares (left)? As much as I love the man, but
3 January 2007
These Rebecca Taylor bow wedges bear striking resemblance to certain highly praised Marc Jacobs bow pumps - at least the bow part. These don't have the same sophistication as the patent D'Orsays but I really like the sassy color and style. A little 50's house
12 December 2006
If you'd have told me a year ago that the person who'd bring us the best animal print Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle' alternative would be a man more known for his latin guitar stylings than his fashion sense, I would have laughed in your face. Especially since
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...