- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
5 December 2006
It never fails to amaze me how quickly styles and details trickle down from designer to high street. The shoes on the right are sold-out Marc Jacobs numbers we wrote about a couple of months ago. On the left is the more affordable option, with the exact same buckle
1 December 2006
I spend so long looking at shoes I don't often get stumped when someone asks me to find them something, but when The Bag Lady came in the other day raving about a pair of shoes she's seen someone wearing with gold platform soles, I was conviced they....
7 November 2006
Lindsay Lohan was recently spotted teaming Brian Atwood's lace pumps with a little black Chanel dress. While most of us can't afford that kind of glam on a daily basis, help is at hand as the lace covered shoe has been a big hit on the high street / online
3 November 2006
When it comes to boots, Chloe always seem to be the talk of the town. Sienna's been spotted in many a pair, and Sarah Michelle Gellar's love for her Chloe Paddington Boots has been well-documented. But what of we poor mortals who don't have over
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...