- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
18 July 2012
Stylistpick featured a new shoe on their Facebook page today which we somehow felt like we'd seen before. The reason for this has probably got something to do with the fact that it looks almost identical to Vivienne Westwood and Melissa's iconic Dragon Lady shoe
3 July 2012
We know how much Shoewawa readers love Charlotte Olympia cat shoes, so here's a quick heads-up for those who don't want to fork out £500 or more for a pair of their own. Budget shoe brand Chockers has just brought out a wedge shoe with a kitty face at the toe
18 June 2012
If you're determined to get the Lady Gaga heel-less look but don't have gar-gantuum funds at your disposal, you're well advised to head over to Boohoo, where these 'Danika' suedette cut-away wedges will set you back just £40, as compared with the £505 you'll
3 April 2012
We're a little wary about comparing designer styles with cheaper high street knock-offs at the moment, but since the maker of this shoe describes it as having 'Miu Miu heels', we're guessing it's OK to point out the resemblance. After all, you can't deny that
30 March 2012
Affordable fashion label Bronx has done a good job of referencing Camilla Skovgaard's shoes without completely ripping them off in this striking sling-back style now available to purchase at New Look. The shoes are being sold for £79.99, compared with around
6 March 2012
If you love Charlotte Olympia's kitty flats (and frankly if you don't, we have to wonder what's wrong with you!) then we've just spotted an opportunity to bag the look for significantly less over at Missguided. Masters of the designer 'homage', the online-only
8 February 2012
We know how much Shoewawa readers love those crazy Jeffrey Campbell boots at the moment, but for those on a budget, footwear made by the label can be a little on the pricey side - particularly when they will insist on bringing out more and more hot styles in
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...