- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
17 October 2011
Ok, so the only real similarity between these two styles is the feline theme, but if you love cats on your feet, it's either Also, how could you possibly not love a shoe (or indeed anything) that's called 'Cheese on toast'? Cheese on Toast wedges: £65 at Sc
27 September 2011
They're both 'diffusion' brands: Miss KG is the cheaper version of "proper" KG while Marc by Marc Jacobs is Marc Jacobs' slightly more affordable younger sibling. Now, one is taking on the other, as Miss KG has produced a bootie that looks remarkably like one
1 September 2011
Alexander McQueen's super-high ankle boots have set the tone for a dramatic and decadent season, and the 'Robin' style pictured above right is one of the most hotly-tipped footwear pieces for A/W 2011. Of course, the glamour comes with a price, and in this case
21 July 2011
Miu Miu have made some of the most tear-inducingly beautiful footwear this season, and for those not yet in the designer gold-card-club, those tears have until now been pretty bitter! But like a knight in shining armour, Topshop has come up trumps with this
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...