- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
24 January 2012
We all fell for Miu Miu's flared heels last season, and the boundary-pushing label is going to continue the look well into the end of the year. The suede peep-toe style pictured above right is the quintessential look for the spring/summer, especially in uber
19 October 2011
Jimmy Choo's Kershaw is one of our all-time favourite styles. It has two major drawbacks, however: (1) It's sold out everywhere and (2) it costs over a grand. Not one to be put off, however, Ms. Shoewawa has scoured the high street for similar styles, and has
17 October 2011
Ok, so the only real similarity between these two styles is the feline theme, but if you love cats on your feet, it's either Also, how could you possibly not love a shoe (or indeed anything) that's called 'Cheese on toast'? Cheese on Toast wedges: £65 at Sc
27 September 2011
They're both 'diffusion' brands: Miss KG is the cheaper version of "proper" KG while Marc by Marc Jacobs is Marc Jacobs' slightly more affordable younger sibling. Now, one is taking on the other, as Miss KG has produced a bootie that looks remarkably like one
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...