- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
19 October 2011
Jimmy Choo's Kershaw is one of our all-time favourite styles. It has two major drawbacks, however: (1) It's sold out everywhere and (2) it costs over a grand. Not one to be put off, however, Ms. Shoewawa has scoured the high street for similar styles, and has
17 October 2011
Ok, so the only real similarity between these two styles is the feline theme, but if you love cats on your feet, it's either Also, how could you possibly not love a shoe (or indeed anything) that's called 'Cheese on toast'? Cheese on Toast wedges: £65 at Sc
27 September 2011
They're both 'diffusion' brands: Miss KG is the cheaper version of "proper" KG while Marc by Marc Jacobs is Marc Jacobs' slightly more affordable younger sibling. Now, one is taking on the other, as Miss KG has produced a bootie that looks remarkably like one
1 September 2011
Alexander McQueen's super-high ankle boots have set the tone for a dramatic and decadent season, and the 'Robin' style pictured above right is one of the most hotly-tipped footwear pieces for A/W 2011. Of course, the glamour comes with a price, and in this case
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...