- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
2 June 2011
We're all lusting after Jimmy Choo's cage-style sandals in exotic skins at the moment, but if you can't afford the label without living on beans for a month, Peacocks have quite a faithful copy right now that will help you get the look for less.
7 April 2011
Dreaming of Christian Louboutin heels but struggling to pay the bills? You might not quite be able to afford a pair of the designer's iconic frilled heels (just yet - let's not get too down on ourselves here), but in the meantime we've spotted this pair from
25 January 2011
In today's Designer Vs. High Street feature, we're definitely going to have to go back to our default position of favouring the more expensive style: Jimmy Choo's 'Quinzie' booties are a contemporary classic that robbed us of our hearts as soon as it appeared
21 January 2011
We're finding ourselves in quite an unusual situation today: one of actually preferring the more affordable high street version of a style; in this case the fringed clog look that seems to be gearing up to be a hit this summer. Has this even happened before?
11 May 2010
Some styles lend themselves better than others do to copying, and the distinctive Balmain look is one that can be aped pretty easily. Matalan certainly know a thing or two about nailing a key trend, and I think they've done a good job with these zip strap sandals,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...