- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
1 September 2011
Alexander McQueen's super-high ankle boots have set the tone for a dramatic and decadent season, and the 'Robin' style pictured above right is one of the most hotly-tipped footwear pieces for A/W 2011. Of course, the glamour comes with a price, and in this case
21 July 2011
Miu Miu have made some of the most tear-inducingly beautiful footwear this season, and for those not yet in the designer gold-card-club, those tears have until now been pretty bitter! But like a knight in shining armour, Topshop has come up trumps with this
2 June 2011
We're all lusting after Jimmy Choo's cage-style sandals in exotic skins at the moment, but if you can't afford the label without living on beans for a month, Peacocks have quite a faithful copy right now that will help you get the look for less.
7 April 2011
Dreaming of Christian Louboutin heels but struggling to pay the bills? You might not quite be able to afford a pair of the designer's iconic frilled heels (just yet - let's not get too down on ourselves here), but in the meantime we've spotted this pair from
25 January 2011
In today's Designer Vs. High Street feature, we're definitely going to have to go back to our default position of favouring the more expensive style: Jimmy Choo's 'Quinzie' booties are a contemporary classic that robbed us of our hearts as soon as it appeared
21 January 2011
We're finding ourselves in quite an unusual situation today: one of actually preferring the more affordable high street version of a style; in this case the fringed clog look that seems to be gearing up to be a hit this summer. Has this even happened before?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...