- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
11 May 2010
Some styles lend themselves better than others do to copying, and the distinctive Balmain look is one that can be aped pretty easily. Matalan certainly know a thing or two about nailing a key trend, and I think they've done a good job with these zip strap sandals,
14 April 2010
Wedge boots are a must-have this season that will be useful and wearable all year around. The look is pretty much of a muchness though, and unless you're planning on a really long-term investment, I don't see a lot of point in splashing out on top-end designer
6 January 2010
Zips have been a major fixture on footwear for the past few months, but only in these two cases have I seen the feature used in quite the same way. The zip holds the two sides of the shoe together, and can be adjusted for more or less 'toe cleavage'.
15 December 2009
Chloé's high-strap bow and crystal shoes weren't to everybody's tastes when they went on sale earlier this year, but those who love them really love them, and if you're in that camp you might be interested in a homage to the style which is currently available
7 September 2009
Miu Miu's lightning bolt heel boots were an instant classic when they went on sale last year, and despite a brief stint at The Outnet, have now seemingly sold out everywhere. Don't despair though, because Jones the bootmaker have brought out a style that's ce
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...