- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
14 April 2010
Wedge boots are a must-have this season that will be useful and wearable all year around. The look is pretty much of a muchness though, and unless you're planning on a really long-term investment, I don't see a lot of point in splashing out on top-end designer
6 January 2010
Zips have been a major fixture on footwear for the past few months, but only in these two cases have I seen the feature used in quite the same way. The zip holds the two sides of the shoe together, and can be adjusted for more or less 'toe cleavage'.
15 December 2009
Chloé's high-strap bow and crystal shoes weren't to everybody's tastes when they went on sale earlier this year, but those who love them really love them, and if you're in that camp you might be interested in a homage to the style which is currently available
7 September 2009
Miu Miu's lightning bolt heel boots were an instant classic when they went on sale last year, and despite a brief stint at The Outnet, have now seemingly sold out everywhere. Don't despair though, because Jones the bootmaker have brought out a style that's ce
7 July 2009
Topshop again, but the similarities between these 'Strictly' Multi Buckle Shoes and Celine's Panton shoe boots were too much to ignore. Topshop really is the high street leader for amazing designer copies - nowhere else does it better do they?...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...