- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
19 February 2009
One's knee high and the other only calf high, one has pointy toes, the other round, but those two main differences aside, I think there are a lot of similarities between Martin Margiela's tall cut-out boots (£545) and
9 February 2009
Get set because fringed booties are going to be sticking around a little longer guys. You just need to take a look at Topshop's 'Memphis' collection for the upcoming Spring/Summer season, to see that fringing in all shapes and forms is going to continue to b
21 January 2009
It's been a while since we've seen an *ahem* tribute to YSL's Tribute platform sandals. but since it's still such a popular shoe (FabSugar UK even named it her Shoe of 2008), and this 'inspired-by' shoe by Steve Madden is pretty good (and let's face it, a pre
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Following years of speculation, designer duo Dolce and Gabbana...
- Fancy seeing Rita play dress up as her favourite pop star...
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...