- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
19 February 2009
One's knee high and the other only calf high, one has pointy toes, the other round, but those two main differences aside, I think there are a lot of similarities between Martin Margiela's tall cut-out boots (£545) and
9 February 2009
Get set because fringed booties are going to be sticking around a little longer guys. You just need to take a look at Topshop's 'Memphis' collection for the upcoming Spring/Summer season, to see that fringing in all shapes and forms is going to continue to b
21 January 2009
It's been a while since we've seen an *ahem* tribute to YSL's Tribute platform sandals. but since it's still such a popular shoe (FabSugar UK even named it her Shoe of 2008), and this 'inspired-by' shoe by Steve Madden is pretty good (and let's face it, a pre
19 January 2009
If you're anything like me and fell head over heels for Balmain's gorgeous sparkly stunners on the Spring 2009 catwalk - but are also like me and could never afford to own them (bar taking out a mortgage in order to do so) - then you might be pleased to hear
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...