- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
14 January 2009
If you're leaning towards the 'yay' side of our poll on Yves Saint Laurent's mesh 'cage' boots, then you might be wondering how you're going to stump up the necessary £900+ for a pair of your own. But fear not: plenty of knock-off merchants are already producing
13 January 2009
Seen side-by-side like this, the differences between these two pairs of boots are pretty obvious, but at first glance I thought ASOS.com's Neon Flash shoe boots (£34.96) bore at least a passing resemblance to Rupert Sanderson's Kit Kit boots, and I guess
5 November 2008
Earlier this year I fell head over heels in love with a pair of Eley Kishimoto court shoes I could never dream of affording. Frilly and elegant, they hit the spot in terms of grown-up girliness. Fortunately, I've just discovered that Topshop have whipped up a
5 November 2008
Looking through Gemma's gallery of Primark party dresses over at Catwalk Queen, I couldn't help but do a double take when I came across this pink number and the shoes that accompanied it. If you remember back to April, when Gwyneth Paltrow was in the middle
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...