- High Street vs. Designer: Boohoo does Read More »
- Spice Girl Style without the A-List Read More »
- High Street vs. Designer: Jeffrey Campbell's Read More »
- Designer vs High Street: Chloe or Blink? Read More »
- Designer glitter trend hits the high street Read More »
Latest Posts in High Street Vs Designer
21 January 2009
It's been a while since we've seen an *ahem* tribute to YSL's Tribute platform sandals. but since it's still such a popular shoe (FabSugar UK even named it her Shoe of 2008), and this 'inspired-by' shoe by Steve Madden is pretty good (and let's face it, a pre
19 January 2009
If you're anything like me and fell head over heels for Balmain's gorgeous sparkly stunners on the Spring 2009 catwalk - but are also like me and could never afford to own them (bar taking out a mortgage in order to do so) - then you might be pleased to hear
14 January 2009
If you're leaning towards the 'yay' side of our poll on Yves Saint Laurent's mesh 'cage' boots, then you might be wondering how you're going to stump up the necessary £900+ for a pair of your own. But fear not: plenty of knock-off merchants are already producing
13 January 2009
Seen side-by-side like this, the differences between these two pairs of boots are pretty obvious, but at first glance I thought ASOS.com's Neon Flash shoe boots (£34.96) bore at least a passing resemblance to Rupert Sanderson's Kit Kit boots, and I guess
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...