- Interview: Nadene Stevenson of Ruby Rocks Read More »
- Interview: HemingwayDesign's Jack Hemingway Read More »
Latest Posts in Interviews
4 April 2013
Esska, the stylish and highly ergonomic women's footwear brand founded in London by Souraya Karami is a label I've always been personally drawn to, so it was great to get the chance to put some questions to Souraya and find out more about her unique designs
16 July 2012
Here at Shoewawa we love nothing better than chancing upon a new shoe label that presses all the right buttons, and Ruby Rocks Shoes is our latest obsession. Shown above are two gorgeous pieces from the current collection
26 April 2012
Earlier this week, we caught up with multi-talented designer Jack Hemingway, son of Red or Dead founder Wayne Hemingway and the creative force behind a new collection for iconic Brit label Hush Puppies. Check out the collection on video over at the Hemingway
10 January 2012
We're big fans of Tracey Neuls' innovative footwear design here on Shoewawa, and have kept an eye on her work whenever it's appeared on our radar at shows and in specialist boutiques. Now, we've got an insight into what the designer is planning on doing next,
16 September 2011
Earlier today we spoke to legendary footwear designer Patrick Cox about his forthcoming collaboration with Italian brand Geox. The designer tells us how he rediscovered a taste for design after taking a break from the industry, and how this new collection could
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...