- Christian Louboutin's spooky new window Read More »
- GALLERY: Christian Louboutin A/W 2012 Read More »
- Christian Louboutin gets the geek chic Read More »
- Play the Christian Louboutin Game at Mount Read More »
- Louboutin's adventures in Mexico Read More »
Latest Posts in Louboutins
23 July 2012
As the summer blockbusters start to stack up and the Hollywood premieres come thick and fast, we're seeing an awful lot of incredible red carpet footwear from all quarters. Christian Louboutin's footwear still seems to be featuring more prominently than that of
2 July 2012
If you're looking for a shoe with the wow factor, you needn't look much further than Christian Louboutin's current collection. The designer's ongoing obsession with all things Mexican, colourful and bright continues apace, with still more new styles to come.
22 June 2012
Christian Louboutin's outstanding shoe designs still manage to impress even when mostly invisible, as these perspex slingback heels ably demonstrate. The small 'cone' of hot pink leather at the toe gives a clever trompe l'oeil effect from a distance, whie the
6 June 2012
We're still enjoying Christian Louboutin's adventures in wedges, which have recently included these pink and red 'Djalos' sandals, new this week at Net-a-Porter. Taking the loud and clashing colour palette that has characterised his recent work, they are a sexy
15 May 2012
If you've visited the Louboutin exhibition at London's Design Museum in the past couple of weeks, you'll certainly recognise the theme of these eye-catching shoes, which mirrors the sign welcoming visitors to the epic footwear display. Featuring fun, circus-style
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...