- Christian Louboutin's spooky new window Read More »
- GALLERY: Christian Louboutin A/W 2012 Read More »
- Christian Louboutin gets the geek chic Read More »
- Play the Christian Louboutin Game at Mount Read More »
- Louboutin's adventures in Mexico Read More »
Latest Posts in Louboutins
26 April 2012
Being the die-hard Christian Louboutin fans that we are, we never really have a bad word to say about the designer and his endlessly beautiful creations (OK, we may have made an exception for this style, but it really was the exception that proves the rule).
13 March 2012
Ever since we first got a peek at Louboutin's fabulous Mexibeads shoe, we've been holding our breath to see where this South American adventure would take him next. What we've seen so far is a dazzling array of new design avenues, each of which seems to work in
6 March 2012
Die-hard Louboutin devotees tend to get a little twitchy when the designer deviates from his classic pencil heels and patent pumps, but I'm confident that this new style will delight even the most stringent Christian Louboutin purists. Aren't they just divine?
26 January 2012
The random daubing of colour all over these otherwise classic snakeskin pumps remind us a little of an abstract painting, and the patterning could not be more perfect for this summer's shimmering, multi-hued tropical looks.
6 January 2012
Sometimes, a style comes along that you just have to gaze upon in awe from time to time, just to remind yourself what incredible things shoe designers can do. Often, that little moment is provided by Christian Louboutin, and today we're rounding off the week
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...