- Christian Louboutin's spooky new window Read More »
- GALLERY: Christian Louboutin A/W 2012 Read More »
- Christian Louboutin gets the geek chic Read More »
- Play the Christian Louboutin Game at Mount Read More »
- Louboutin's adventures in Mexico Read More »
Latest Posts in Louboutins
22 June 2012
Christian Louboutin's outstanding shoe designs still manage to impress even when mostly invisible, as these perspex slingback heels ably demonstrate. The small 'cone' of hot pink leather at the toe gives a clever trompe l'oeil effect from a distance, whie the
6 June 2012
We're still enjoying Christian Louboutin's adventures in wedges, which have recently included these pink and red 'Djalos' sandals, new this week at Net-a-Porter. Taking the loud and clashing colour palette that has characterised his recent work, they are a sexy
15 May 2012
If you've visited the Louboutin exhibition at London's Design Museum in the past couple of weeks, you'll certainly recognise the theme of these eye-catching shoes, which mirrors the sign welcoming visitors to the epic footwear display. Featuring fun, circus-style
26 April 2012
Being the die-hard Christian Louboutin fans that we are, we never really have a bad word to say about the designer and his endlessly beautiful creations (OK, we may have made an exception for this style, but it really was the exception that proves the rule).
13 March 2012
Ever since we first got a peek at Louboutin's fabulous Mexibeads shoe, we've been holding our breath to see where this South American adventure would take him next. What we've seen so far is a dazzling array of new design avenues, each of which seems to work in
6 March 2012
Die-hard Louboutin devotees tend to get a little twitchy when the designer deviates from his classic pencil heels and patent pumps, but I'm confident that this new style will delight even the most stringent Christian Louboutin purists. Aren't they just divine?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...