- Christian Louboutin's spooky new window Read More »
- GALLERY: Christian Louboutin A/W 2012 Read More »
- Christian Louboutin gets the geek chic Read More »
- Play the Christian Louboutin Game at Mount Read More »
- Louboutin's adventures in Mexico Read More »
Latest Posts in Louboutins
26 January 2012
The random daubing of colour all over these otherwise classic snakeskin pumps remind us a little of an abstract painting, and the patterning could not be more perfect for this summer's shimmering, multi-hued tropical looks.
6 January 2012
Sometimes, a style comes along that you just have to gaze upon in awe from time to time, just to remind yourself what incredible things shoe designers can do. Often, that little moment is provided by Christian Louboutin, and today we're rounding off the week
15 December 2011
Christian Louboutin continues to amaze and dazzle us with his endless stream of shoes to die for, and there's no better time than party season to wear (or admire from afar) his more sparkly numbers. Our current crush is this edition of the Strass heel: a
9 December 2011
Christian Louboutin has been flirting with blue a fair bit recently, and he's also been introducing a few more fabrics and textures into his footwear. We tend not to like it when the King of Heels strays too far from the sexy stilettos he's so very good at
24 November 2011
We've been given a bit more of a glimpse into Christian Louboutin's future this week, with the pre-release of these just amazing 'Mexibeads 100mm' heels as part of the new collection for spring/summer 2012. This style has been so popular already that a wait list
18 November 2011
We've been given a small hint as to what we can expect from Christian Louboutin's forthcoming collection for spring summer 2012. Not giving too much away, the designer has released a series of shots featuring products from the forthcoming range in exotic locations,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...