- Christian Louboutin's spooky new window Read More »
- GALLERY: Christian Louboutin A/W 2012 Read More »
- Christian Louboutin gets the geek chic Read More »
- Play the Christian Louboutin Game at Mount Read More »
- Louboutin's adventures in Mexico Read More »
Latest Posts in Louboutins
15 December 2011
Christian Louboutin continues to amaze and dazzle us with his endless stream of shoes to die for, and there's no better time than party season to wear (or admire from afar) his more sparkly numbers. Our current crush is this edition of the Strass heel: a
9 December 2011
Christian Louboutin has been flirting with blue a fair bit recently, and he's also been introducing a few more fabrics and textures into his footwear. We tend not to like it when the King of Heels strays too far from the sexy stilettos he's so very good at
24 November 2011
We've been given a bit more of a glimpse into Christian Louboutin's future this week, with the pre-release of these just amazing 'Mexibeads 100mm' heels as part of the new collection for spring/summer 2012. This style has been so popular already that a wait list
18 November 2011
We've been given a small hint as to what we can expect from Christian Louboutin's forthcoming collection for spring summer 2012. Not giving too much away, the designer has released a series of shots featuring products from the forthcoming range in exotic locations,
9 September 2011
Christian Louboutin's Fifi 100 heels look incredible from any angle, and we love the way the hundreds of sequins make up one bit leopard-print pattern when seen from afar. This is one of the most fun and playful uses of the season's jewel colours and sparkly
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...