- Christian Louboutin's spooky new window Read More »
- GALLERY: Christian Louboutin A/W 2012 Read More »
- Christian Louboutin gets the geek chic Read More »
- Play the Christian Louboutin Game at Mount Read More »
- Louboutin's adventures in Mexico Read More »
Latest Posts in Louboutins
25 July 2011
We like to have a bit of a daydream on a Monday morning: it clears the black clouds of another hard-working week, and helps ease us out of the idleness and fun of the weekend. And there is quite simply no other designer that fires our imagination quite like
7 July 2011
We're all over Christian Louboutin's new collection for A/W 2011 at the moment. Featuring an explosion of strong, unusual colours for the designer, we've already fallen for his scaly green 'Sobek' shoes (which we've now dubbed the 'dragon shoes' here at Shoewawa
5 July 2011
Lady Gaga appeared in typical style at a press conference in Taipei yesterday, dressed from head to foot (or so we thought!) in Chanel. All accessories were perfectly picked, and in true Gaga style, taken to their extremes, with a giant 2.55 handbag held aloft,
30 June 2011
Christian Louboutin's autumn/winter collection for 2011 is in, and I love the prism-like effect on these Sobek 140mm heels in dazzling patent green. The colour, and the giant-scale crackle effect on the uppers makes me think of a dragon, although it seems more
27 June 2011
[Image: GETTY] Which singer with an affinity for ebony and ivory wore these striking zebra-stripe Louboutin heels this weekend? The star in question stepped out on the astroturf at the annual BET awards in LA last night, and jaws duly dropped. Read on to find
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...