- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
1 August 2011
It's quite unusual to have a celebrity Mary Jane Monday, but today we've been treated to one by Fearne Cotton, who's been seen out and about wearing these cute patent red Mary Jane pumps from Office's new collection for autumn/winter 2011.
25 July 2011
Some of our favourite Mary Jane styles are the classics, and this elegant style available now at Aldo is a timeless shoe with shades of Jimmy Choo. It'll be a fantastic addition to your transitional wardrobe, allowing you to wear all those 20s-influenced styles
18 July 2011
Oooh I do love a chunky buckle on a shoe, and they don't get much chunkier than the one these Anglomania + Melissa Mushroom Temptation Shoes are sporting. It's all very swashbuckling, and it's certainly added a quirky twist to these fairly standard Mary
4 July 2011
Lovely by name, lovely by nature these pretty polkadot heels from Chie Mihara are the very picture of girlish charm. With crackly gold piping that runs from the border through the heel, every attention to detail has been scrutinised here, as with all of CM's
20 June 2011
Let's start Monday with a really aspirational pair of heels to set our sights high for the rest of the week! Positive thinking is a powerful thing, and this week I'm going to think about all the money I've saved in the past few months and what I could spend it
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...