- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
28 March 2011
Chloe Sevigny's own label Opening Ceremony always churns out excitingly different-looking shoes, and we love her substantial take on the Mary Jane. These tall, tan platforms have a strong 70s-inspired look about them and would be the perfect way to lift you and
14 March 2011
Mary Janes look girly by definition, so you can make them from the most sophisticated materials and still fetch up with a fun-loving shoe to add charm to your look. These Pied-a-Terre MJs are both grown-up and childlike at once, which is a combination we can't
28 February 2011
We have a bit of a 'thing' for interesting edging on shoes here at Shoewawa: scalloping, piping and pointed edges can give a shoe so much more character, and that's definitely true of these pretty Mary Jane shoes from Fashion Union. The triangular edging
31 January 2011
melissa-shoes.jpgMelissa's made some truly ground-breaking pieces of footwear alongside the great Vivienne Westwood, but don't forget she's got a talent to be reckoned with of her very own, and these simple Mary Jane flatties are a great example of her own
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...