- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
25 January 2010
We've been eyeing up Rupert Sanderson's Mary Janes for months, but in the absence of £460 are falling almost as hard for this very similar style by Repetto, available at ASOS. They've got the same low toe-panel, the same sophisticated black patent shine tempered
18 January 2010
We're loving Feud's most recent styles at the moment; a collection of fresh, innovative styles that includes these tie-front shoes that manage to be both ultra feminine and daringly different. The heels give a futuristic, modernist feel while ribbons and brogue
11 January 2010
Here's a great chance to buy some unusual and striking-looking Mary Jane pumps for the princely sum of just £15. Office still has quite a few sizes left in this style, so if you're looking for something to wear with your skirts in the spring, these python-effect
14 December 2009
Patchwork and shoes don't always sit together so neatly, but when you're a Mary Jane and made by Bertie, the look is definitely acceptable. This colour combination is really interesting too, and picks up the winter light just beautifully.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...