- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
5 April 2010
Most Mary Jane styles are closed affairs, but Chie Mihara have opened the style up in true contemporary style, resulting in a lovely light MJ look for summer. We love the subtle green piping on the edge of the white leather, and think it looks awesome contrasted
8 March 2010
I'm a little bit in love with these stud-covered Mary Janes from Modcloth, and pondering the lunacy of having a pair delivered to the UK. There's something so cheeky and cute about them I can hardly resist - yet at the same time, they remind me a little of
15 February 2010
Office are making it pretty clear that they're heading for more Popeye chic on the shelves this spring, but it's a look they do rather well, so I think we should let them have their fun. These 'Gateau tie' shoes also use quilting in a way that's quite original
8 February 2010
This unusual style from French Connection is a rare example of a shoe with a 'spiked' heel I actually rather like. The overall balance of the style works well, and the extra straps would presumably provide decent purchase for wrenching your foot out when it's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...