- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
27 July 2009
Leopard print is almost as ubiquitous as black, tan and navy in shoe terms nowadays, and it's a great fabric to go for if you're planning to buy a simple, all-purpose pump you can wear day in day out but don't want anything too plain.
13 July 2009
Can you believe these crazy day-glo sandals? You'd better, because they're right here in front of your eyes, and they're not going to vanish when you blink. The statement-making shoes by John Fluevog are typical of the brands bold, chunky style but with an extra
29 June 2009
Who could possibly resist these ravishing red patent shoes with a heart (we always love a heart) by Minna Parikka? The perfectly beautiful stilettos are available at Tatty Devine boutique, where they cost an ouchy (but worth it) £210, and will make you feel
26 May 2009
Whatever you do to a pair of Mary Janes, it's hard not to make them look a little bit girly, but this is probably the most grown-up looking pair I've ever seen. They're by Rupert Sanderson and their uppers are grey lizard, with an unusual cut-out bit at the back
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...