- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
31 March 2008
Thanks to Easter Monday, we didn't get our weekly dose of Mary Janes last week, but these are so stunningly gorgeous that I'm sure they'll make up for it! Part of the Poste Mistress range, they are, I think, the most beautiful multiple-strap MJs I've ...
17 March 2008
We thought we'd try something a little different for this week's Mary Jane pick - and that something different is the shoes! Fruit embellishments have been seen all over the costume jewellery scene for what seems forever now, so it makes sense that shoes should
25 February 2008
We first saw this fabulous graphic print on Eley Kishimoto's S/S08 catwalks waaaay back in September and happily it's now hit the stores! In a more enticing package than the low-heeled courts, these Mary Janes are seriously sexy. An incredibly flattering shape
18 February 2008
I’ve not been all that fond of the coloured-toe panel that's been dotting around the high street, but when the colouration is the same as the rest of the shoe, as it is on these MJs, it’s much more palatable! The woven leather detailing and chunky buckle of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...