- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
12 May 2008
It's a brogue, a slingback and a Mary Jane, all in one! On paper, these shoes sound like they have way too much going on, but in person, I actually think they're quite cute, if you're looking for a low-heeled, comfortable shoe. The combination of red, black and
5 May 2008
A Mary Jane court shoe with a d'orsay cut sounds like something that wouldn't work, but leave it to Miu Miu to make it. While traditional Mary Janes tend to be more "cute" than "sexy", these MJs totally buck the trend, giving us a high, strappy sandal with two
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...