- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
25 February 2008
We first saw this fabulous graphic print on Eley Kishimoto's S/S08 catwalks waaaay back in September and happily it's now hit the stores! In a more enticing package than the low-heeled courts, these Mary Janes are seriously sexy. An incredibly flattering shape
18 February 2008
I’ve not been all that fond of the coloured-toe panel that's been dotting around the high street, but when the colouration is the same as the rest of the shoe, as it is on these MJs, it’s much more palatable! The woven leather detailing and chunky buckle of
28 January 2008
Wipe the drool from your screens, ladies and gents: today you’re getting two pairs of Mary Janes! Ever so adorable, these casual MJ flats are a fantastic alternative to plain ballet styles and are likely to be even more comfortable. What makes them a style
21 January 2008
As the lyrics say: "Monday, Monday... so good to me." And, not only are Mondays good to you, but so are we, because we're giving you yet another fabulous pair of Mary Janes to adopt! One for you lovers of nouveau vintage, it's the mix of chocolate-brown leather...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...