- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
11 June 2012
I bought a pair of Kurt Geiger's Aurora 2 shoes in black patent leather a while back and can honestly say it's a purchase I've never regretted - even though they were significantly more expensive than they are in this amazing deal from House of Fraser this week!
6 June 2012
Looking for some cute summer wedding shoes? The combination of masculine-inspired brogue styling and the ultra-feminine Mary Jane silhouette works harmoniously on these patent heels from Faith, available in either classic black or summer-friendly peach.
21 May 2012
The sport luxe look is pervading all areas of fashion and footwear at the moment - including the usually-smart Mary Jane style! ASOS have recently introduced a Mary Jane that's sporty to the core, and we love this airy and bouncy take on the single-strapped
30 April 2012
The great thing about Mary Jane shoes is how they can be so many different things: girly, innocent, vampish or - as in this recent style from Christian Louboutin - just downright sexy. Made by anyone else, these shoes would probably verge on the tacky, but with
23 April 2012
Seen recently on the celebrity toes of Ginnifer Goodwin, Taylor Schilling and others, Rupert Sanderson's heels are hot property right now. The British designer has a classic style that lends itself beautifully to all our favourite trends, and this season we're
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...