- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
2 April 2012
How's this for a Mary Jane shoe? We're not aware of any upper limit to the amount of straps found on an 'MJ', and while six is certainly unusual, we don't think it should stop this amazing shoe by Chloe from getting in to our Monday feature.
26 March 2012
Hands up who wore their first sock-free sandals this weekend? I did, and if you're based in the UK I can bet you were with me. The beautiful spring sunshine has lifted our spirits and lightened our wardrobes considerably, while our toes have just had to get used
19 March 2012
We've got a real double-whammy of style in today's Mary Jane Monday, which marries up two of our favourite footwear looks for 2012: heel-less shoes, and the single-strap Mary Jane - which channels the big trend for 1920s style.
27 February 2012
Espadrilles are going to be bigger than ever this summer, in more senses than one: stacked and wedge styles are a key trend for s/s 12, and we love what New Look have done with this cute Mary Jane. As with all of their styles it's a steal, but we can imagine it
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...