- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
28 November 2011
Kate Spade's elegant styles don't often make it across the pond, but the bags and shoes are to die for, or are at least worth considering if you're taking a transatlantic trip or want to take advantage of Nordstrom's UK shipping!
21 November 2011
Most of the Mary Janes we've featured on the site recently have been of the more conservative style, as made popular by Manolo Blahnik and recently re-visited by many a footwear fan. But Topshop have taken the look retro with these wonderfully decorative
14 November 2011
Classic courts are a timeless style to see you through parties and meetings alike, and if you're looking to refresh your supply of this highly versatile style (or wanting to purchase your first), these shiny 'Salute' shoes from Dune are a good bet.With a single,
31 October 2011
Now that faux-snakeskin has become such a popular fabric for shoes, we're seeing all sorts of variations on the traditional brown and tan scaly styles. We've not seen many snake-effect shoes in this dark shade of red, but we think that the lovely berry reds and
17 October 2011
There is something very spooky and Halloween-like about an eerie green glow, and I'd certainly like to have these dazzling glitter Mary Janes on my feet along with my Grotbags wig and witchy hat. Sadly, they're not available in store till early November, but
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...