- We love: Rupert Sanderson's 'Oriana' pumps! Read More »
- Classic 1920s-style Mary Janes at Chloe Read More »
Latest Posts in Mary Jane Monday
10 October 2011
Mary Janes can take many forms, not just the traditional dancing style that the name tends to conjure up. Fendi have really pushed the boundaries with this style, and we absolutely love the structuring of the straps and the clever use of punched creamy leather.
3 October 2011
Alexander McQueen's 'Louisiana' pumps really appeal to our edgier side, but the great thing about them is that despite their studs, they could still be worn as everyday shoes. The studs are completely blunt and rounded, giving just the right level of toughness
26 September 2011
This style from Miss Selfridge reminds us a little of a more expensive Kurt Geiger style, but seen close up instead of the white stitching you'd expect, it's decorated with a smattering of studs, giving a more rock chic and altogether more youthful edge.
8 August 2011
Schuh really are going crazy for the glitter at the moment, and we have to admit we're being swept along with the excitement! New in store from Red or Dead are these adorable 'ruby slippers' made in a girlish Mary-Jane style.Many of the glitter shoes available
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...