Latest Posts in Mary Janes
28 November 2011
Kate Spade's elegant styles don't often make it across the pond, but the bags and shoes are to die for, or are at least worth considering if you're taking a transatlantic trip or want to take advantage of Nordstrom's UK shipping!
21 November 2011
Most of the Mary Janes we've featured on the site recently have been of the more conservative style, as made popular by Manolo Blahnik and recently re-visited by many a footwear fan. But Topshop have taken the look retro with these wonderfully decorative
14 November 2011
Classic courts are a timeless style to see you through parties and meetings alike, and if you're looking to refresh your supply of this highly versatile style (or wanting to purchase your first), these shiny 'Salute' shoes from Dune are a good bet.With a single,
31 October 2011
Now that faux-snakeskin has become such a popular fabric for shoes, we're seeing all sorts of variations on the traditional brown and tan scaly styles. We've not seen many snake-effect shoes in this dark shade of red, but we think that the lovely berry reds and
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...