Latest Posts in Mary Janes
3 October 2011
Alexander McQueen's 'Louisiana' pumps really appeal to our edgier side, but the great thing about them is that despite their studs, they could still be worn as everyday shoes. The studs are completely blunt and rounded, giving just the right level of toughness
26 September 2011
This style from Miss Selfridge reminds us a little of a more expensive Kurt Geiger style, but seen close up instead of the white stitching you'd expect, it's decorated with a smattering of studs, giving a more rock chic and altogether more youthful edge.
16 August 2011
Snake effect is a great pattern for teaming with all your smart day or evening-wear looks, and can be as handy as black or brown as a colour for easy pairing. In fact, in this case it's even better, as both hues are included in the pattern.
8 August 2011
Schuh really are going crazy for the glitter at the moment, and we have to admit we're being swept along with the excitement! New in store from Red or Dead are these adorable 'ruby slippers' made in a girlish Mary-Jane style.Many of the glitter shoes available
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...