Latest Posts in Mary Janes
31 October 2011
Now that faux-snakeskin has become such a popular fabric for shoes, we're seeing all sorts of variations on the traditional brown and tan scaly styles. We've not seen many snake-effect shoes in this dark shade of red, but we think that the lovely berry reds and
10 October 2011
Mary Janes can take many forms, not just the traditional dancing style that the name tends to conjure up. Fendi have really pushed the boundaries with this style, and we absolutely love the structuring of the straps and the clever use of punched creamy leather.
3 October 2011
Alexander McQueen's 'Louisiana' pumps really appeal to our edgier side, but the great thing about them is that despite their studs, they could still be worn as everyday shoes. The studs are completely blunt and rounded, giving just the right level of toughness
26 September 2011
This style from Miss Selfridge reminds us a little of a more expensive Kurt Geiger style, but seen close up instead of the white stitching you'd expect, it's decorated with a smattering of studs, giving a more rock chic and altogether more youthful edge.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...