Latest Posts in Mary Janes
12 November 2007
It's lovely to know that we're in good company with our love of Mary Janes here at Shoewawa, and what better way to celebrate than the introduction of our newest column, Mary Jane Monday! This week's favourite is from the ASOS Premium range, in soft 'rosemary
5 November 2007
Yummy shades of purple are making quite the splash on the high street this autumn/winter, so it stands to reason that they'd make their way to Mary Janes eventually! These fabulous low-heeled lovelies are an unusual blend of style and comfort, and the jewel-like
31 October 2007
Be still my beating heart. Now that Amber's outed me, it would be wrong not to feature at least one Mary Jane this week, and this one is an absolute beauty. Now, I know that we've showcased this style before, in black; but in blue, it's a completely different
26 October 2007
We're no stranger to Poetic Licence shoes 'round these parts - but this time, we've got a pair that wouldn't look out of place on a young, trendy, not-yet-evil Wicked Witch of the West! In a gorgeous shade of green and perfect patent leather, it's the snakeskin
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...