Latest Posts in Mary Janes
6 May 2011
[Image: GETTY] I've had a few requests for information on the shoes that Zara Phillips' wore to the Royal Wedding, but I have to admit that on this one occasion I was too distracted by fabulous headwear to initially notice the shoes. Quelle horreur!
19 April 2011
There's something very Betty Boop about these platform shoes from Missguided. Towering heels (5.5 inches!) with a chunky platform and a spindly heel is all charmingly cartoonish. These extreme Mary Janes come in a number of colours, but the red is the stand ou
4 April 2011
Crepe soles are a bit of a 'love 'em or hate 'em' look, but we're certainly leaning on the love side here at Shoewawa, and that's one reason why we're so keen on these cute amber suede Mary Janes, currently available from the wonderfully tactile Mango Touch
14 March 2011
Mary Janes look girly by definition, so you can make them from the most sophisticated materials and still fetch up with a fun-loving shoe to add charm to your look. These Pied-a-Terre MJs are both grown-up and childlike at once, which is a combination we can't
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...