Search results for 1920s
10 January 2008
These T-bars make me want to dress up like a flapper and start doing the Charleston around the living room, such is their gorgeous 20s-styled beauty! In a fabulous teal shade, their low heel and simple shape mean that they're a true classic for your feet; and
21 June 2007
It's smack bang in the middle of the prohibition era. You're sneaking to a super-secret speakeasy with your glamorously modern girlfriends. What else would you wear except some sparkly silver shoes? Forget the fact they'd make you really easy to spot in the dark
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...