Search results for 1920s-shoes
1 March 2012
There's only one Chrissie Morris - which is sometimes a shame because her small but perfectly-formed collection of artisan shoes is so utterly divine we wish she could make more! These sandals from her spring/summer collection for 2012 are a good example of why
29 February 2012
The 1920s is one of the many trends you'll be able to follow with ease this summer, as shops go crazy for the look, stocking loads of embellished shimmery dresses, cloche hats and tunics (don't worry, if you're not a tomboyish flapper type, other trends are
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...